Friday, April 28, 2006

Big Blogger Task #1

This Is Big Blogger,
OK, Cyberhousemates, this is the way it works. Big Blogger makes up the rules as we go, and this is the first one.
The house is now officially open for business. I know it is early, but that's how these things go.
Because the house is now open, it is time to set your first challenge, which needs to be completed by next Friday.

"Let's Go Shopping"

Obviously when you move into the house, it is empty, and supplies are needed, but so we don't breach any copyright deals, we have to invent our own brands. What is needed is a Brand Name, a Reason you think the house needs this product, and a Catchy Grab Line, to promote your product.
No two people in the house can have the same item, so if someone has already listed their item, and yours is the same, then you have to change you idea.
Here is an example for you all.

The item I am putting into the house is Sump Cola.
Made from the finest engine oil Beclakia has to offer, Sump Cola contains all the vitamins and minerals that can be found from the 14 times more sugar in Sump Cola, as opposed to other leading brands.
If you are looking for refreshment, Sump Cola. "Keep your engine running, SUMP COLA"
The reason I am putting Sump Cola into the cyberhouse is we need something to drink. Because we are still waiting for the plumber to connect the water supply (He said he would be here next Tuesday), not only can Sump Cola meet our drinking requirements, it can also be used to dig the trenches needed to put the water connection through, all we have to do is pour it onto the ground, it will even cut through steel.

So here is how Big Blogger works.Hopefully everyone can understand that.
Now there will be dirty tricks played along the way too, so be prepared,
Oh, and another thing to note, While Rachy is off enjoying her stay in hospital, she has immunity, and can not be nominated, or voted out of the house.
If you have been voted out of the house, it is possible to get back into the house, but that is a secret as to how to do it. Crack the code, and you can get back in. As a hint, there is no need to put a UV light onto the Mona Lisa.
There is a prize at the end, which may be worth playing for. Details will be revealed when we are down to the final two entries.

This Has Been Big Blogger

Comments:
Okay, I'm confused. If you and I are the only two contributors, what are the housemates for? And does that mean we get to sleep in the same bed?

LOL

HoRoo?
 
EEEEEEE! A conspiracy already! Don't make me file a protest!

Perhaps the housemates are for watching, like on DeadpanAnn's blog, where her slogan is "Because I like to bitch, and you like to watch." Only Bec would have to change it to "Because Mark and I like to sleep in the same bed, and you like to watch."

Or not.
 
Hi Mark and Hillbilly Mom,
Originally I was going to set this blog up as the only place to put entries, but there were issues for some of the housemates in doing that, which is why I reverted to last years format.
Being under a bit of stress of late, I forgot to mention it to everyone. I will fix the problem now by kicking Mark off the list of contributors. But don't worry Mark, you are still in the house..., for now.
HooRoo
Rebecca
 
"But don't worry Mark, you are still in the house..., for now."

Yeah, but now I'm on the friggin' couch. WTF is up with that? I mean, what did I do???

That's all right, you'll come around again. They always do....

;o)>
 
So lemme see if I got this right. Rebecca's flying solo, and we're all going to watch? How is that any different from what we normally do?
 
Gosh, Mark, sad to hear about your exile to couchdom. Perhaps you inhaled when you should have exhaled, or left the toilet seat up, or forgot to tell Bec how her work uniform makes her OH SO PRETTY.
 
"forgot to tell Bec how her work uniform makes her OH SO PRETTY."

I didn't. I told her that her work uniform makes her look stunning when it's draped across the chair next to the bed.

Ya think that had something to do with it?
 
This Is Big Blogger.
The challanges will be set on this page. Each Cyberhousemate has to complete the task on their own blog.
Big Blogger checks in everytime she is logged on, so I know what you are all up to, there is no hiding.
Those up for nomination will also be listed here, this is open for abuse, insult and general good bloggery.
Does everyone understand now?
This Has Beenn Big Blogger
 
Couch duty...when I do couch duty I sleep so well. I kind of pick fights just so I have to sleep up there.

Hey, y'all! Btw, I'm the new chick. The late chick. The-I-Kinda Lost-Track-of-Time-And-Only-Got-Added-Due-To-Big-Blogger's-Supreme-Kindness chick.
 
Bec,
No need to chastise us. Some people work better under pressure, and like to wait until the last minute. Since I recognize the SUPREME POWER of Big Blogger, I try to get mine done as soon as I can, before the rules change!

Mark, it seems as though you've covered all your bases. You've complimented the uniform, so it must be that Bec is suspicious of what you've been up to. Now she's reading us ALL the riot act. And planning to abuse us.

Diva, you can sit at my lunch table. Do you have any cat pictures? I think you'll fit right in.
 
Welcome "redneck diva" to the blogroll, I will amend my list forthwith shortly.
Now...Mark...you best get used to the couch there in the "OH SO PSYCHADELIC ORANGE" loungeroom of the BB2 house, the shag pile couch has your name on it after all!! :)
Cheers Cazzie!!!
 
"so it must be that Bec is suspicious of what you've been up to."

I guess she's a jealous tart. But there really isn't anyone else. Unless this couch thing continues too long.....
 
Is it too late to join in? This sounds liek a great deal of fun!
 
This Is Big Blogger

You have just snuck into the Cyberhouse Scottage. I really must fix that hole in the fence.

You better hurry, you only have 24 hours to complete the first task.
This Has Been Big Blogger
 
Hey all,

I'm the new guy in the house...and I definitely need some bed space. No offense, Mark, but I'm not sharing a couch with you.

Big Blogger, I made my purchase for the house, and I hope you all like it. Are there vegetarians here? If so, you may not like my purchase, but we'll see.

So who's got space for me? And when can we make alliances? Good bloggin' all.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?