Friday, May 19, 2006

Big Blogger Task #4

This is Big Blogger.

Cyberhousemates. I'm not happy with the way the Cyberhouse is looking. It is shabby, bland, and will one of you please take the rubbish out. It has been piling up since Tim left the Cyberhouse.

So here is your task for this week:

Interior Design.

Each Cyberhousemate must make over a room of the house. I want to know all the details of what you plan to do, and make it interesting, after all, you have to live here. Let your imagination run wild, just remember that beige is not the new black.

This Has Been Big Blogger.

Comments:
The Toilet Room is now re designed!!
 
I want the kitchen!!
 
I will be making over a bedroom. Even though I've heard it said that if you snooze, you lose.
 
Attention all cyberhousemates: You are cordially invited to the kickoff party for the newly redesigned backyard. You are advised not to be as fashionably late as I am.
Seriously, get there early so you have extra time to chat with Abe Vigoda.
 
Housemates, you're gonna love this. I redid the basement, and it came out really well. Come down, grab a drink, and enjoy yourselves. I hope you like it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?