Monday, May 22, 2006

Eviction #2

This Is Big Blogger.

So, you thought Big Blogger forgot to give you all an example of interior decorating. Well you are wrong.

I have designed a door, through which people exit the Cyberhouse. Given the fine carpentry skills of Mark, I will get him to check the door from the outside. Oh dang, did I forget to mention it is a one way door?

It is time to go Knockin' On The Golden Door.

Time to pack up your tools and head out into the wild blue yonder.

This Has Been Big Blogger

Comments:
You Furkin Ripper!!!! Whoooohooo!!!! I'm saved I'm saved for one more whole weeek...
 
Still amazed I've survived this far...
 
Oh well. Easy come, easy go. I guess that's what happens when you don't do your asssignments.

You will, however, regret this decision in time, my dear.......


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
Will we see a rehash of the Marky Mark?? Will he return to tha house???? Only BigBlogger can tellllllll..stay tuned if you dare..
 
BWAHAHA is such a classic phrase, isn't it? Hillbilly Mom has been known to use it, I have blurted it out on occasion and really, it's all about us, isn't it? We are the trend-setters around here. The fact that Mark has added a few extra "hahas" to the end has me a little worried, though. I'm reading it as a bit maniacal....

the plot thickens....
 
"I'm reading it as a bit maniacal...."


Fuckin' A right!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?