Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mid Week Mini Meme #1

This Is Big Blogger.

So, you Cyberhousemates thought you would just have to log in on a Friday and things would be easy. Well here is the first of Big Bloggers' surprises, the Mid Week Mini Meme.
So why do this? It is simple. The first person to complete the task, and reply with a comment to this post, gets immunity from the next eviction nomination. The Mid Week Mini Meme that Big Blogger judges to be the best, also gets immunity. It is up to you if you want to do the Meme or not.

Schooltime Meme
Cast your mind back to the early days of your primary school years, and see how you go.
  1. Name of your first teacher
  2. Name of best friend at school
  3. Do you still know them now
  4. Name of first person you had a crush on at school
  5. Favourite lunch at school
  6. Do you still eat it now
  7. First award you got at school
  8. Age you first mastered the "monkeybars"
  9. Favourite Canteen/Lunch Order "treat"
  10. Favourite schoolyard game
This Has Been Big Blogger

Comments:
Big Blogger:

Hillbilly Mom, reporting in.

Meme. Done.

First one? Doubtful. I am a day late, you know, from your time zone.

Blogger gave me a hard time posting it, too. But I prevailed. I will now go trick it out a little bit with some color, but it is posted.
 
Dammit, dammit, dammit.

Congrats, Hillbilly Mom.


Just beware. That's all I'm sayin'.

MUAH hahahaahaha

(Are you scared? Remember, I cry at Build a Bear Workshop - I'm mentally unstable.)
 
No color to mine, but it's posted. I did bold the questions, though.
 
Diva,
I am a bit frightened. I don't want you to beat with a stick until candy falls out of my sister.

I can sympathize with the bear-crying. Remember, my son carried that raggedy 'Little Bear' everywhere with him.
 
Woo-hoo, I'm number three! I'm number three! I just barely nudged myself onto the podium, but I - What? Whaddya mean there's no podium?

What a damn shaft.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?