Friday, June 30, 2006

Big Blogger Task #10

This Is Big Blogger.

This week, it is time to go back, way back for some. Back to the summer of your youth, the summer when it all began to change.

Thirteen's My Lucky Number!
It's Going To Be A Teenage Summer.


Yes, it is time to dust off the old memories and remember back to the time you had your first summer as a teenager. Back to the time when you were too cool to hang with kids, but not teen enough to drive a car. Back to the days when you were 13 going on 30.
Now I know for some this is going back a long time ago, and memories may be fading, but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

This Has Been Big Blogger

Comments:
Can I tell the story here on your Big BLogger 2 site and not on my own..please :)
 
By "when it all began to change," of course you mean boobies, right? Actually, if I were still thirteen I wouldn't refer to them in the sophisticated manner as I do today. I'd probably say something crude like "mammary glands" or "chest." (What a punk I was)
You won't be reading about such rubbish in my entry, of course... but I mention it for the sake of tradition.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?