Thursday, June 01, 2006

Mid Week Mystery Result

This Is Big Blogger.

In true Big Blogger fashion, I am working on this a day early. There is always a twist involved with Big Blogger.

As you can't decide between Box B and Box C, I will decide for you. The decision is Box A.

Box A, contains answers. There are two answers. One answer will be given tonight, the other answer will be known tomorrow.

The first answer, is what the Cyberhousemates are playing for this year. The answer is....



A$100



Yes, that is right. The winning Cybyerhousemate, will win cold hard cash. I wonder how this will change things in the Cyberhouse now.

This Has Been Big Blogger

Comments:
Coolies, I will spend my winnings on a nice massage..and I plan to ditch the cabana boy by the time this BB2 house is thru, cheers Cazzie!!!
 
"I wonder how this will change things in the Cyberhouse now."

It depends on what you're willing to do for a nice, crisp $100.00 bill, babe!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?