Friday, June 02, 2006

Nominations #4

This Is Big Blogger

Cyberhousemates, this week, there are no nominations, and there will be no evictions. Instead, this week, there are INTRUDERS!

Would you all please welcome into the Cyberhouse, the first intruder, Dr.Evil, of A Crash Of Rhinos.

The second intruder, is not an intruder as such. In yet another twist of the game, when Redneck Diva left the Cyberhouse last week, she didn't go out the exit door. Instead, she was put into the Holding Room, and given the task by Big Blogger to make everyone think she was kicked out. Because she succeeded at this task, she is now back in the Cyberhouse. However, unless she explains to the rest of the Cyberhouse what the Holding Room is like, she will be kicked out again at the end of the week.

This Has Been Big Blogger

Comments:
Welcome Dr Evil....cannot wait to meetcha in person. Woohooo, we got the DIVA back, I am oh so glad, you can have the cabana boy with Hilbilly Mom now, coz I got me Dr Evil!!! hahaha
 
OK, Diva. You can have Carlos back. FOR NOW. I've had my fill of Cabana Boys for this week.

I wonder if Dr. Evil is familiar with my Hellmouth.
 
HM, I think that's the most graphic, smutty comment I've read in months. You Roxxors!

I predict that Doc E will drop out pretty quickly, once he realizes we're not playing for a meeeellion dollars.
 
Heeeeeer's DEEEEEVAAAA!

Whew! I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to be able to take the that Holding Room! It's good to be back! Holding Room description to follow forthwith. I think. If only I actually knew the definition of "forthwith"...hmh....that's probably what a dictionary's for, eh?

Sheeeeee's BA-ACK!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?