Saturday, July 08, 2006

Big Blogger Task #11

This Is Big Blogger.

Ok, I have given the remaining housemates a day to get their votes happening, now to get on with the task.
Position Position Position.

This task is all about Position, Position, Position. It is time for you to Sell, Sell, Sell. The Big Blogger House is Going, Going, oh bugger this, excuse me while I turn off the echo HTML.

Yes this task is all about real estate, namely the Cyberhouse. You see next year, the Cyberhouse is moving to a new place. I wont be giving away details yet, all it means is we have to sell this dump.

So Cyberhousemates, you have to come up with an advertisement to sell the Big Blogger House. Point out all the good features, and maybe some of the history of the house. Oh, and one more thing, your real estate business needs to have a snappy name, I like snappy names.

The best entry gets to put up their "For Sale" sign in the front yard.

This Has Been Big Blogger.

Comments:
Who are, who are, who are we?
We are the gals from the IDDM,
It stands for I don't Do Mornings
Not someone in need of in-su-lin,
come on, come on, vote for me..
I wanna win big bucks to do up
the city bus,
I will take it over to the States,
We can do a grog blog from Hillbilly Mansion then..oh yeah!!!
 
What! You wish to win so that you can fix up your bus and come to MY MANSION and gloat on my front yard? I suppose you'll paint it HELLO, LOSER! Heh heh. Perhaps I can show you some rocks from my creek...up close.
 
While you're out touring with Bonaduce, perhaps you'll stop in and play a few gigs at some charming underground clubs. If you like it, keep in mind it's for sale. I hear it's going for a song!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?