Monday, July 10, 2006

Eviction #9 Take Two

This Is Big Blogger.

It looks like the poll has died for this eviction.


So what I have decided to do is keep the poll open for another week, with the votes standing as they were last time I checked the poll.

As annoying as this has been, at least no one got turkey slapped.











My Ballot Box


Who should stay in the Cyberhouse (Least votes gets evicted)


Hillbilly Mansion

I Don't Do Mornings

Scotland of the Soul




View Results


This Has Been Big Blogger.

Comments:
I'm still not sure if turkey-slappings are a good thing or a bad thing for BB2... obvoiusly nobody wants to be on the recieving end of one, but on the other hand, look how much publicity they generate.

Either way, if the possiblity of turkey-slappings, or at least the publicity inherent in their potential, is to remain in the Cyberhouse, the only vote you can cast is for Scotland of the Soul.

(I'm Stewed Hamm, and I approved this message.)
 
Yayyy, lets go full steam ahead people....count me in!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?